0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

5000 registered users!

How about all of the Ideas? It would be interesting. As long as we don't end up like Ultimate guitar we should be ok and me and my fellow users will be pleased.
I think forum sections is a good idea. It'll make it easier for users to find topics of what they want to talk about. I just don't want this site to get too complicated to navigate or use like ultimate guitar is. Simplicity of use is one of the reasons I love this site so much. There's my two cents.
johnny [staff]
I agree, simple and to the point is what makes this a good website in my opinion. I don't want to complicate it unneccesarily. If we were to have forum sections it should be really simple and people shouldn't have an inherent fear of posting something in the wrong section (as I often have on huge forums with power hungry moderators).
linkinpark232
Nah, no forum sections
linkinpark232
Quote:
I think forum sections is a good idea. It'll make it easier for users to find topics of what they want to talk about. I just don't want this site to get too complicated to navigate or use like ultimate guitar is. Simplicity of use is one of the reasons I love this site so much. There's my two cents.

Anything but that stupid Ultimate Guitar site. When people found I was a bassist, shit got crazy.
LoudLon [moderator]
I dig the joint the way it is. Nice and simple. But I agree it could use a few little tweaks. The biggest for me being maybe some kind of spell-checker doohickey for folks who submit tabs with the band names and/or titles misspelled. It's R.E.M., not rem or Rem; Lynyrd Skynyrd, not Leonard Skynard or linird skinird, etc.

Other than that, I don't really have any complaints. I like how simple this site is to navigate. And besides, the more features, the higher the cost to the admin(s).

My two cents.
johnny [staff]
Actually the server costs to keep the website up are fixed and the only thing that we spend to make new features is our time, which we love spending on the site.
Youri
Quote:
What I love most about BBT is that everyone is so friendly like one big happy family, as long as we don't lose this everything else is fine with me
I could not agree more
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Actually the server costs to keep the website up are fixed and the only thing that we spend to make new features is our time...

Well, shut my mouth.
Quote:
Quote: I think forum sections is a good idea. It'll make it easier for users to find topics of what they want to talk about. I just don't want this site to get too complicated to navigate or use like ultimate guitar is. Simplicity of use is one of the reasons I love this site so much. There's my two cents. Anything but that stupid Ultimate Guitar site. When people found I was a bassist, shit got crazy.
Bass players are people too. Why should we have to always take a back seat to guitarists? It's even a problem for me in my guitar class at my school. I always get shafted with my parts and when we play a concert, my amp is on a half. Not 1, half. I even explained to my teacher that you can do anything on a bass the same as a guitar and I've proved it. I just hate how egotistical guitarists are.

Reply to this thread