0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone else feel like ultimate guitar is f***ked

For tabs I stopped using UG and switched to Songsterr. It's awesome and actually very accurate.
linkinpark232
Hahahahaha so this morning I got an email saying I'm banned forever. Oh how I love the comedy. At least I got you guys
TheDude [staff]
banned for what?
linkinpark232
I don't know. All I did was correct someone on how there's no many they can learn multiple scales in 3 months. I don't really know why they reported me for that. And then the same person reported me for having an “attitude”. So after 2 “violations” they ban you forever
LP
I'm new to these bass/guitar tab sites. I do like this site a lot & have to say I do like UG. So on a personal level I can't say anything bad about UG. Only time will tell.
All i can say is that this site seems a lot more personal & friendly compared to UG.
Youri
I only use UG for guitar pro files
The community is so much better here on this site
bass freak
UG is too big to be personal. You won't get the close kind of contact you have in here over there.
It's still a good site but it could be better.
Here is the place to be!
mayhem
No, i think UG is just fine!
bassm99
Ultimate Guitar is a good site but can be very annoying. Today I submitted a tab here (Missing Persons) & within 10 minutes it was accepted & up for display for everyone to see.
I'm still waiting for a Missing Persons tab to be accepted that I submitted to UG a week ago! That is the difference from my personal experience!
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Ultimate Guitar is a good site but can be very annoying. Today I submitted a tab here (Missing Persons) & within 10 minutes it was accepted & up for display...

Yeah - Johnny is pretty amazing in getting tabs up. Cheers to Johnny!

Reply to this thread