0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Most Overrated Musicians In The Biz Today

Quote:
It's because he's one of those shifty bass players, isn't it? Oh, wait….
Hey it's not all bad that the bassist gets the chicks. In-fact we kinda deserve it. For all the crap some of us take from fellow band members and all.
bass freak
So Bassguy1 have bassists become the new Rock Gods?
No. Most Bassists are single, and we all know a bachellor gets the groupies. It's just the standard order of things. Although we should be rock gods. We work just as hard as the rest of the band. Why should we get the short end of the stick?
linkinpark232
I'm a bassist and I'm 14 and dating a 19 year old. True story. Is that even legal? Hahahaha
Well I had that case except reverse. That went to hell. Current girlfriend is 18. As long as nothing happens, you should be good, but I don't have to worry about that.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Well I had that case except reverse. That went to hell. Current girlfriend is 18. As long as nothing happens, you should be good, but I don't have to worry about that.

Umm well we've been together for a year and 5 months. Too late for nothing happening
Just don't let the cops find out
LoudLon [moderator]
Wow, Linkin. You're 14, she's 19, and you've been together for over a year? Legally, she's a pedophile. And your parents are cool with this?

That's just all kinds of wrong, man.
Quote:
Wow, Linkin. You're 14, she's 19, and you've been together for over a year? Legally, she's a pedophile. And your parents are cool with this?That's just all kinds of wrong, man.
Could be worse. Hugh Hefner getting with a Playboy Bunny. He's 87 and most of them are 25. Suddenly linkin dating a 19 year old doesn't seem so bad now does it?
LoudLon [moderator]
Heff getting tail less than 1/3 his age is gross, but at least his bunnies are legal age. Would I like to have been hitting an 18 year old chick when I was 13? Hell, yes. But cool factor doesn't count when you're dealing with legalities. And think about it – would you be okay with an 18 year old boy banging a 13 year old girl? Wrong is wrong, regardless of what kind of spin we try to put on it.

Reply to this thread