0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

DANNYBASSMAN93 READY TO WRITE DUBSTEP,DRUM N BASS, ELECTRONIC TAB REQUESTS

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
11 years ago
Report this message
BEFORE READING THE POST KNOW THAT TAB REQUESTS ON THE ARTISTS MENTIONED BELOW WILL BE WRTIEN AND SUBMITTED TO YOU IN ORDER OF THIS POST'FORUM MESSAGES. IN OTHER WORDS THE FIRST PERSON TO REQUEST A TAB FROM THESE ARTISTS, AND WRITE IT IN THIS FORUM GETS THE FIRST TURN AND SO ON.

Well it seems ive been getting emails last week on people asking me to write bass tabs for Dubstep/Drum n bass/Electronic/Lounge/Club/House/Dance genres.

Now the Dj side of me thought this would be a great idea plus itd be great for the website to have the most diverse variety of bass tabs in the whole web, so.. having that said move over Songster.com & ultimateGuitar. Plus i want bass players everywhere to be able to play their favorite bass songs from ANY!! gender, its my gift to bass players all around the world.

The following bands were included in the email requests:

Deadmau5
Calvin harris
David Guetta
Flux pavillion
Adventure Club
Benny Benassi
Tiesto
Armin Van buuren
Blackmill
Skrillex
Pendulum
Morgan Page
Justice
Eric Prydz
Telepopmusik
Sebastian Ingrosso
Cicada
Avicii
Hardwell
Afrojack
Camo & Krooked
Daft Punk
Martin Solveig
Netsky
Nero
Rusko
One World
Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Heads Will Roll)
Kaskade
Feed Me
Bassnectar
Alex Gaudino
Chris Willis
Crystal Fighters
Dada Life
Nicky Romero
Datsik
Kill The noise
Above & Beyond
Dev
The Cataracs
Santigold
Flight Facilities
Alexandra Stan
Gemini
Inna
Ke$ha
Mord Fustang
M83
Mike snow
Maarten de Jong
Medina
Milky
Milkman
Passion Pit
Porter Robinson
September
Swedish house Mafia
The XX
Ultra Dj's
Zedd
Digitalism
BAre Noize
Bingo Players
Flo Rida
Pitbull
Lindsey Stirling (the violin dusbtep)
Ellie Goulding
HellFire machina
The Guru Josh Project
Bassjackers
Steve Aoki
Paul Oakenfold
Sia
Nadia Ali
The Glitch Mob
Zomboy

If You guys have any other artist you want to add to the list (electronic music) feel free to write down on the forum..

johnny [staff]
that's quite the list! I'm not really into electronic music, but I really appreciate what you're doing.
yeah theres actually no bass tabs of these anywhere and i want to give it a try and send these tabs to those who request them
Scooga
Wow Danny that's a lot you need some help!!! Where can I fine these tones I'll help you brother!!!
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
yeah theres actually no bass tabs of these anywhere and i want to give it a try and send these tabs to those who request them
make sure you submit them here, too. i'm sure a lot of people will be very glad to have them.
oh yeah definetly heres where the tabs are gonna be posted and yeah it would be great if youd help me with this project scooga
hmm. Tik tok by kesha could be useful for stuff. why no ace of base?!?!?!? lol teasing
Hey Slamingerrrrrr:

http://www.bigbasstabs.com/ke_bass_tabs/tik_tok.html

I tabbed Kesha - tik tok it's just when the tab was passed to the site it only appears as Ke – Tik Tok Bass Tab

And also I did, ace of base – all that she wants

If you need any more bass tabs you need let me know
bass down low by the cataracts?
softcell62
Any up to date Gary Numan??
johnny [staff]
Quote:
I tabbed Kesha - tik tok it's just when the tab was passed to the site it only appears as Ke – Tik Tok Bass TabAnd also I did, ace of base – all that she wantsIf you need any more bass tabs you need let me know

I fixed this now! If you find any more problems ilke this, please let me know!

Reply to this thread