0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Do you play in a band?

worldofjag
I play in a band called revenge theory and we are only 13/14 yrs old and we have opened for sum 41 at the hsbc areana
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
I play in a band called revenge theory and we are only 13/14 yrs old and we have opened for sum 41 at the hsbc areana
That's pretty great!
johnny [staff]
nice! Do you have any youtube videos?
worldofjag
Quote:
nice! Do you have any youtube videos?
sorry none ive searched and searched but there is nothing to show we even exist but our fb page
musicstew
I'm also in a band called AntientEarth (one word), it's Atmosheric/Black metal and we're all in high school, except me, I'm only 14, here's a link to our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/AncientEarth/134268563357770 on there we have a little snipit of an intro to help you get the feel of what we sound like, our demo, along with the heavier songs WILL BE OUT SOON
I'm in 5 bands. All completely different genres. They are classical, jazz, metal, rock and church.
I play in a band called Walk About. We play anything from Grunge to Modern metalcore. We're all 15.
icehouse1
Sadly not any more!
bassm99
I used to in the late 80's & during the 90's. I do miss it sometimes, happy days!
topnorm
Its funny how we remember the good times and forget the nightmares or they become anecdotes… I played in a band in high school 100 yrs ago as the drummer.
Recently took up the bass and a loose group has banded together and I play base in select songs when drums are not really appropriate.

Ya good times… the groupies have changed somewhat; just sayin….

Reply to this thread