0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ay last looks like we've got ourselves a drummer

MotorMog
Having made do with a drum machine for the last couple of years looks like we've got ourselves an actual human tub thumper

We booked a studio this afternoon 2-6 for an audition and initially thought the guy wasn't going to show, 2 hours later and 5 cans of strongbow down for us he turns up so not ideal

So he says he kind of knows our set as our lead guitarist sent him a cd but but hasn't played for a number of years and he's gonna see how it goes

Well he nailed the whole 20 songs ( got a right sweat on) and then we did another 4 or 5

Back at our usual local village base for Fridays rehearsals and he's in

Lookin good

Punk n roll

Marko1960
Aye but does he drink Newcastle Broon Ale? We auditioned Buddy Rich but it turned out he was a Babycham man! What's the point of that?
MotorMog
Quote:
Aye but does he drink Newcastle Broon Ale? We auditioned Buddy Rich but it turned out he was a Babycham man! What's the point of that?

A night on the dog gives me the thickest head ever in the morn but I do like it

He's in for an after rehearsal pub drinkies ( unfortunately drummers need to drive the kit there and back, ha ha )will let you know if it's sparkling perry for the lad

Marko1960
Quote:
)will let you know if it's sparkling perry for the lad

If it is show him the door, we tried Niel Peart out and later at the bar he asked for a Blue WKD!! Made him walk home with his 15 piece Tama Swingstar, octobans and tubular bells! Pussy
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: )will let you know if it's sparkling perry for the lad If it is show him the door, we tried Niel Peart out and later at the bar he asked for a Blue WKD!! Made him walk home with his 15 piece Tama Swingstar, octobans and tubular bells! Pussy

His Peartness tried out for us but had to scarper at 21:12 for the last train to bangkok ,we said what's the rush

Tumbleweed ………..
Marko1960
Seriously, don't be soft with this drummer, we tried Keith Moon out and afterwards one of the lads handed him a pint of Buckfast, he said, “Haven't you got any Pimms?”, I said, “Get the Buckfast down you you big girls blouse”, next thing he's parking the Roller in the pool!

Lightweight
MotorMog
Quote:
Seriously, don't be soft with this drummer, we tried Keith Moon out and afterwards one of the lads handed him a pint of Buckfast, he said, “Haven't you got any Pimms?”, I said, “Get the Buckfast down you you big girls blouse”, next thing he's parking the Roller in the pool!Lightweight

Reminds me of the time we tried out John Bonham, we offered the big fella a yard of brandy ,erm yeah he worked out great ☺

The no hotel fishing clause should of been in though , I've not walked straight since
IamMark
The # 1 rule for a drummer is TO BE ON TIME!!!!!

Everything else is sex appeal.

Reply to this thread