0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Long live the 80's :D

MotorMog
2nd wave of British punk was great for me as a teen in the 80's - anti nowhere league,GBH ,discharge,exploited ,uk subs….. also had one foot in the brit metal camp with priest, Saxon and maiden

Start of my life long obsession with motorhead of course

hi-tech squash shoes,pepe jeans,dayglo t shirts/socks and a ratty looking mullet

Films got to be ghostbusters and highlander

Only thing that put a downer on it was school daze and Thatcher!
purplez
Quote:
Only thing that put a downer on it was school daze and Thatcher!

It looks like Thatcher 2.0 is on the cards anyday now..
purplez
30 years ago I had a lambretta li150 from 1972,army greens and shaved head/flat top.

I was listening to gong,big audio dynamite,sabbath,clash, hendrix,northern soul, dylan,doors.
Bought my first guitar, it was right handed & the music shop bloke said “you'll be fine with it.”
What did I know..
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Only thing that put a downer on it was school daze and Thatcher! It looks like Thatcher 2.0 is on the cards anyday now..

Yeah brexit and one of those two tory old hags

What a wonderful future we have to look forward to

Marko1960
I voted for Brexit, I can remember when Hartlepool had a fishing industry with a large fleet of trawlers. Now, the Spanish come to our waters, in the trawlers they built from the money WE put in, catch OUR fish, take them back to Spain, pack them in ice and sell them back to us!! Don't get me started on the steel industry where I worked when I left school. And as for Obama sticking his nose in, when the U S is governed by Honduras and the border with Mexico opened up, THEN he can comment
Marko1960
….AND if the E U and the U S don't want to buy our Range Rovers, Land Rovers, Bentleys and Rolls Royce aero engines we'll sell them to the Chinese, Malaysians and Arabs
Marko1960
…and how will the French and Germans get their Eurofighter off the ground without OUR engine?!!! I'm off to work now
Marko1960
…and where will Ferrari get their Formula 1 cars from?

Reply to this thread