0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any more Soft Cell

softcell62
11 years ago
Report this message
As Icehouse1 has asked you about Andy Taylor I'm going to ask you about Soft Cell.
I see you added Chips on my Shoulder this week. Are you going to tab Entertain Me any time soon? That would complete the debut album!
bassm99
It's been my goal to tab the Non Stop Erotic Cabaret album by Soft Cell in full. I have been stuck on 2 songs for a while now. Luckily I managed to complete Chips On My Shoulder at long last & I have made a little progress on the remaining song. So hopefully not too long to wait.
softcell62
Thanks bassm99, It would be very cool to get that final song completed. Never enough Soft Cell tabs online!!I see you did some of the B-Sides too so will you attempt Fun City?
bassm99
Hi softcell62, I will get around to doing Fun City at some point, it's on a very long list of songs I want to do
Sidsquishus
Hey Duran Duran Fan, you could pull the song into Audacity then slow it down using Change Tempo on the Effects drop down.

When I am learning a new song, I almost always do this (though not for slow things like Edge of America). Once I get the fretting down, then I try going back to the original version/speed.
Cheers.
softcell62
Good advice Sid.
This song is fast Duran Duran Fan & believe me I can't handle the speed with accuracy. My playing is very limited so slowing it down is the only way for me!
icehouse1
Nice to see Soft Cell tabs, especially for bass.
Good work bassm99.
tainted love by manson was better.
softcell62
Tainted Love by Manson was worse. It all come down to personal taste.
icehouse1
I agree softcell62 it's whatever version floats your boat! In saying that my opinion is the Soft Cell version of Tainted Love pisses over Manson's version.
johnny [staff]
The original version was recorded by Gloria Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSehtaY6k1U

It's really cool, but the soft cell version is the best in my opinion.

Reply to this thread