0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass comarison

Sidsquishus
I like the Aerodyne. I pick mine up first, before the P. Yes the Aerodyne has the PJ pickup arrangement with a P humbucker at the neck and J single coil at the bridge. I did swap out the stock J pickup for a Fender Super 55 pickup.
Cheers
Chopps
played an aerodyne last night thru a fender rumble 200… The thing rocks for $800 and Ill take the advice and swap out he J p/u for a Fenders SS
Sidsquishus
If you do go this route, you'll have to do a bit of looking to find a Super 55 (Super Fifty-five) because Fender decided to stop making them. They've been discontinued awhile now - several years - but I think you can still find them on Amazon, probably ebay, Reverb, maybe even a few shops. But they are getting hard to find!
Marko1960
Music Go Round have one, its used but in its original box, $49.99
Chopps
Sidsquishus,
I found the 55's $199
Marko1960
I found one, $49.99
Sidsquishus
Chopps, sounds like you found the set (both neck and bridge pickups). You only need the bridge pickup in a PJ set up as on the Aerodyne. You should probably get a price between 50 and 80 bucks for just the bridge pickup. Be careful about a used one - need to make sure the wires are still long enough. Look for new!
Chopps
The bridge p/u is $75. Its being shipped so I'll call tomorrow and make sure its new. Never thought about wire length, thanx

Reply to this thread