0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
oh hells yeah fleas my inspiration to play bass and if i get the chance i definetly will sid
Gerr
Danny are a talented bassist!

Gerr
Responding to Sid (DD bass lines favs):

Mediterranea
Being Followed
Ordinary World
Hold Back The Rain
Girls On Film
Notorious
A View To a Kill

(and all others hehe)
Gerr
And you Ezzo, how are going your progress on bass?

P.S.> Electric Barbarella have a good tab
Sidsquishus
Quote:
P.S.> Electric Barbarella have a good tab

You found a good bass tab for Barbarella? Where, what is the link?
thanks gerr i try my best always. btw ive been workig on like an angel but ive never got down to first chorus yet so in going to pause it for a little until i finish working on electric barbarella. Every duran duran bass tab i do just makes me like this band more and more and thats alot coming from a 20 year old who likes electronic music and RHCP alot
thanks gerr i try my best always. btw ive been workig on like an angel but ive never got down to first chorus yet so in going to pause it for a little until i finish working on electric barbarella. Every duran duran bass tab i do just makes me like this band more and more and thats alot coming from a 20 year old who likes electronic music and RHCP alot
umm guys electric barbarella has no bass its just keyboard with a synth pad/mixer, guitar and vocals. Do you want me to write a bassline that goes appropietly with that? cause i can ill just play it like JT would. All i have to do is find the chords played and build a bassline out of progressions from all 4 chords in the verses/chorus/ bridge / and outro
Mari7
Danny, Barbarella have bass. I have a live version of this song (live in Greece/2006) with JT playing bass
Mari7
How do I put files from my PC here? I think it would help

Reply to this thread