0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
Hugorj, I have only looked at your Barbarella verse, not played it yet, but I think probably it is not yet correct. Maybe I am wrong…

I wonder that it is not correct because the notes you have are C, C#, D, A, A#. I don't know of a scale with these notes in it.

But I will play it and see. Perhaps Gerr and Mari7 can also check this. Cheers.
Hugorj
I agree with Sid. He and I made a lot of tabs in past few weeks. We need to get a feedback on the tabs.
Mari7
OK. I'm here again.

1. I'm very happy to be back here, Gerr. I consider all of you friends from the music world and is very good living this friendship here in this bigbass.

2.I'll try to check everything, and I confess I'm a little lost. Right now, I checked the verse of Barbarella, the verse of Hugorj to o'Honney and Perfect Day.

2.1 Barbarella - I liked the verse, I think it make ​​sense. But it would be nice to check, Sid.
2.2 o'Honney - I'm kind of lost in this interlude. I like most of Hugorj version, but I think it is not entirely certain. JT uses a accoustic bass (live version) in this song. I think not only uses the D string.
2.3 Perfect Day - It's totally OK. Thanks again, Sid!

3. DuranDuranFan, Danny, Icehouse. Can you help with check?
Sidsquishus
Hugorj,
I think the root notes in the Electric Barbarella verse are D (A5), Bb (E6), A (E5) on beats 1, 2, 3, then F (E1) and G (E3) on the 4 &

D Bb A F G
I knew when I saw you on the showroom floor

D Bb A F G
You were made for me

These notes are in the D minor scale. On the D, Bb, and A notes, I think there is an octave jump played for each.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Mari do you want me to check all three of them in case you want me to write another version of each song's verse?
Mari7
Danny, don't worry. I prefer that you only do make the tabs because you are awesome in this.

But I think that others persons could help to check.
Hugorj
Thanks Mari7, Danny and Sid!

Sid,so I will not make the tab to Barbarella.
Sidsquishus
Danny, did you finish Like An Angel?

Maybe you could tab Electric Barbarella?

did you ever finish Faster Than Light?
ill finish faster than light, do electic barbarella (if i can) and finish like an angel
Btw ive noticed that theres a total of 30 tabs from duran duran that have not been rated and that:

a view to a kill
the reflex
& wild boys

are rated low, is there any chance we could re tab them as well as ask johny if we could delete all the low rated versions of tabs. For example: the version 1 of rio is good and the version 2 isnt

This way we can keep everything organized so we can keep a track on whats left and what needs fixing

Reply to this thread