0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
Quote:
“planet earth” I can play with fingers but it just doesn't give it the right sound. Playin with a pick gives it the umph it needs. Picking is really difficult for me, especially up and down strokes. Any advice? Except practice,ppractice, practice

Well, I think you know what you need to do! (Yep - practice!)

When I first started playing, I used a pick and could not do anything without it. Later, after putting the bass down for awhile, finger playing just felt right, and using a pick felt awkward. I only use a pick now if I can't play fast enough with my fingers.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
nah man he and i were just joking itsn ot like i would go dexter morgan on him… or would i?
Mari7
Danny, please do not fade away
Mari7
Quote:
Mari7, you put Sunrise on the list of songs? Do you see that JT is playing a five string in the video for this song?

I confess, I have not saw it! But the live version of this tab is better than the normal version! You will do this tab?
Mari7
And Danny, please, do my “come undone” live version (link p.49)
Hugorj
Quote:
“planet earth” I can play with fingers but it just doesn't give it the right sound. Playin with a pick gives it the umph it needs. Picking is really difficult for me, especially up and down strokes. Any advice? Except practice,ppractice, practice

Use two fingers very quickly on right
Sidsquishus
Quote:
But the live version of this tab is better than the normal version! You will do this tab?

The live version of Sunrise should be quite similar to the album version. And I don't like the version in the video link. I am willing to tab the album version if you want it.
Hugorj

Quote:
Quote: But the live version of this tab is better than the normal version! You will do this tab? The live version of Sunrise should be quite similar to the album version. And I don't like the version in the video link. I am willing to tab the album version if you want it.

I would like a better version (can be of album) too. The version that already exists on net is not as real if compared to JT's version
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Sid i agree with you ive heard both and i would definetly say the album version sounds better.

Mari i have to spend more time at the gym for these next months and barely have time for my band practices and jams with friends so imagine how am i going to get time to tab, as for your tab i dont know if ill have time for it but ill try Mari and if i do itll be the last tab ill do for a long while.

Basically i dont even have a dating life or social life outside of band or music practices or gigs.

Sidsquishus
Danny, thank you very much for Breath After Breath, Vertigo, and Ordinary World tabs. If you don't have time for Come Undone, please let us know. I will work on Sunrise for Mari7 and Like An Angel for Hugorj as time permits.

Best of luck with your crazy busy schedule! Hang in there, man!

Reply to this thread