0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
let me know if you want me to check something or try to help. cheers.
Hugorj
Your help is best, Sid! You are the master of tabs. You hit all the notes of “Before”. There is just the solo part.
Gerr
Ordinary World live version is a good idea too!

Sidsquishus
Yes, that is a nice bass line, Gerr.
Sidsquishus
Vertigo has appeared in the requested tabs - nice bass line also!

Hugorj
Man, I think that Duran Duran is a complete band, the songs are amazing and every day I like more of them. JT, for me, is the most complete bassist in activity. His bass lines include several styles with great technique.
johnny [staff]
They really are great. I always thought their name was a bit silly though. What does it mean?
Gerr
Inspired by one of their favourite Birmingham clubs, Barbarella's, the band took their name from the evil character “ Dr. Durand Durand ”, played by Milo O'Shea in Roger Vadim's 1968 sexy science-fiction cult film Barbarella (http://rateyourmusic.com/list/DanFalco/why_are_they_called_duran_duran__a_guide_to_band_name_etymologies/3/)
LP
I'm not a huge fan but i like enough songs to make a decent CD compilation.
Sidsquishus
Quote:
... Before the Rain... Now, just missing a small part... There is just the solo part.

Hugorj, the section (solo )that is still missing - when does it start (minute: second,) when does it end? I will try to help so you can finish this song and submit a tab. Cheers.

Reply to this thread