Gerr, what did you do for an outro?
Cheers.
Gerr
Sid I don't understand what you asked
softcell62
Excellent as always Sid.
Sidsquishus
Thanks softcell62.

Gerr, I was wondering what you played after the sax solo part of the tab. The song continues after the sax solo using either the entire chorus or just part of the chorus, repeated until the song ends. Knowing what you played would help me to finish the tab. Very nearly done now, finally! Just the outro to figure out.
Thanks for your help! Cheers.
Gerr
I played the music based in live version. And in final part I played:

Tabs:
G|--------------------------------------|
D|----7--77---7--77---------------------|
A|--0-----------------------------------|
E|5-------------------------------------|

(with some variations)
Sidsquishus

Thanks for your help, Gerr!
Hugorj
I think that final can be played like as final of the 1st part. Its changes depend of the version.
Now is possible play the whole song. Very good job Sid.
Hugorj
Gerr I think you be able to do Girl Panic, or I'm wrong?
Gerr
I can check what you request but I'm horrible in tab
Sidsquishus
Hey guys,
I've submitted a tab for Too Late Marlene. Please let me know if you find anything that needs fixing.

Hugorj, I know you are looking for help with Girl Panic! verse, but I have had enough Duran Duran for now. I need to do something else, something easier to tab, before I can have a go at more Duran Duran. Perhaps others (Duran Duran Fan, Mari7, Gerr, Bassman99, softcell62,….) can try to help.

(The guitar chord tab for Girl Panic! I mentioned earlier in this thread (on page 14) seems to be correct; it gives you the root notes in the verse and each root runs for two measures.)

I am going to tab a couple of Yeah Yeah Yeahs songs that have appeared on the Requests list. Then perhaps I will come back to Girl Panic!
Cheers.

Reply to this thread