0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Mari7
Thank you Gerr, you're a gentleman!
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Shadows on Your Side tab in BBT is very bad .. I need a new one! So this is a new request, PLEASE Sid!This is a good version:

Here is a tab of the main riff as played in the bass cover video that Mari7 posted:

Tabs:
G:|--------|---------|--------|---------|
D:|--------|---------|--------|---------|
A:|-57-57-5|-57-57-5\|-25-2525|7!5-75-5-|
E:|0--7--7-|0--7--7--|3--3----|---7--7-7|
1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4

This is just the bit he plays as the wee munchkins do a bit of the song at the beginning of the video, before he starts the song for real.
Ezzo
It's OK Sid, the notes sounded good to me although I find this melody a little harder..
Ezzo
Hugorj/Nihilus: news?
Hugorj
Quote:
Quote: Shadows on Your Side tab in BBT is very bad .. I need a new one! So this is a new request, PLEASE Sid!This is a good version: Here is a tab of the main riff as played in the bass cover video that Mari7 posted: Tabs: G:|--------|---------|--------|---------|D:|--------|---------|--------|---------|A:|-57-57-5|-57-57-5\|-25-2525|7!5-75-5-|E:|0--7--7-|0--7--7--|3--3----|---7--7-7| 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 This is just the bit he plays as the wee munchkins do a bit of the song at the beginning of the video, before he starts the song for real.

Perfect, Sid
Gerr
Great verse to Shadows on Your Side!!
This is one of the hardest sounds of Duran Duran that I've ever played.
Looking forward to the rest of this song
Sidsquishus
Thank you for the feedback Ezzo, Hugorj, Gerr. I agree with you Gerr; many notes and quite fast makes it hard to play. Remember this is the bass cover version from Mari7, it may be a bit different from what JT plays. Nevertheless, we should thank zumazmusic (the fellow in Mari7's video) for figuring this song out.
Mari7
JT and zumazmusic are the same version..And your tab is excellent, Sid (as always)! I'm waiting for the rest.
I think zumazmusic version helped, however it is not a lesson, but a cover (I commented it on his video ‘lesson’ ).
Sidsquishus
I will post more of the song, probably this weekend.
Zumazmusic is a visual treat for various Duran Duran bass lines & an essential must see for any wanna be JT's out there.

Reply to this thread