0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
This is, I believe, much like what Hugorj had in his tab for Safe; basically a D - F - G progression. Hugorj used the D an octave higher than drop D tuning gives, and Hugorj spiced it up a bit with the octave jumps common to JT's playing. Still, I think Hugorj's version would sound good even though the D is an octave higher.
Gerr
chipirock? nihilus? hugorj?
Sidsquishus
I've heard from Hugorj - very busy with a new job. He's still checking in now and then, but doesn't have time to post. He'll be back as soon as the new job allows.

Chipirock checks in now and then - was last here three weeks ago. I don't know why he/she stopped posting in this thread and doing tabs.

Nihilus has been called away to another, rebellious corner of the galaxy to restore order to the empire. Such is the life of a Sith. He checks in now and then - last time was four weeks ago. Shame that Nihilus is not submitting tabs - all of his are five star tabs!
Mari7
Hehehe, great Sid! Three different destinations!
Hugorj
Hello everybody. I'm playing safe chorus with different notes of Sid and my past version. I'll post it when I can.
Hugorj
Safe's chorus

Tabs:
G|-------------|-------------|
D|------5------|------3------|
A|-------------|-------------| 3x
E|33-3-3-3-55-5|11-1-1-1-33-3|

What do you think?

Ezzo
This chorus reminds me the live version
Mari7
It's cool, Hugorj!

Who will make the second version to Chauffeur, you or Sid?
Sidsquishus
I recall Hugorj saying he was going to do this. Am I correct?
Gerr
I liked this, Hugorj

Reply to this thread