0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
We have high-rated tabs of Come Undone and Ordinary World done by dannybassman; have you played these Gerr? They are good?

Also have Breath After Breath.

I'll put Femme Fatale on the list - it's another Lou Reed song (like Perfect Day).
Gerr
danny tabs: Ordinary World, perfect tab. Come Undone, OK, but chorus is not so good. Breath After Breath intro OK, chorus OK but verses parts are not so good.

We also have Proposition tab, posted by chipirock, It's perfect.
SB-1000
I've just come across this page on Google.

I'm a big fan of John's bass work, I brought a Aria SB-1000 in London.

Sidsquishus
Welcome! Nice bass! We have a pile of pretty good DD tabs here that you can put that bass to. Cheers
Hugorj
Welcome SB-1000. Be free to tab duranie musics and enjoy already existing tabs
Gerr
Nice bass, SB-1000. Was easy to find it?

Sid, did you check tabs mentioned?
Sidsquishus
Hi Gerr, no I didn't check. I was working on another tab (Siouxsie and the Banshees) and then spending a little time playing. I need to do more playing and less time tabbing - my playing has gotten very rusty. I need to practice more, which means tab less.

You should try to make the chorus/verse better!

I will listen to the songs. Perhaps I will like some of them enough to try and fix something. But first I will work on Femme Fatale from the wedding album. I like this song.
Mari7
Sid, when you check the tabs, remember that Danny did come undone tab based on version ‘live from London’.

'Femme Fatale'..This reminds me of something
Sidsquishus
Mari7, do you agree with Gerr about chorus and verse needing improvement as Gerr writes above?
Mari7
I agree, in ‘come undone’ (danny interpretation to Live in London version), I think the 2th part of the chorus is not good. And in ‘Breath After Breath’, the verses do not reproduce exactly how John plays. Only it, minor repairs.

Reply to this thread