0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

I remember watching TOTP when they performed Do You Really Want To Hurt Me & the newspaper headlines that followed. Great times.
Twiggybass
Thank you Lon for getting rid of the negativity. I didn't start this trend for that
Twiggybass
I might be interview Boy George on my radio show

Wow i'm excited.
Quote:
I might be interview Boy George on my radio show Wow i'm excited.

I'd like to hear that interview.
Quote:
Thank you Lon for getting rid of the negativity. I didn't start this trend for that

Twiggy - I doubt that was you initial intentions … that being said.
Maybe a Thread Heading shouldn't start out -Anyone out there like Culture Club-

It opens the door easily for negativity to come dashing through.
A simple Heading of -Culture Club- would of been sufficient, then say what needed to be said in your post. Granted, it is not a 100% safe from not being attacked, but again - there is no question for someone to answer.

If there was no question - I highly doubt I would of even involved myself into the thread.
Since my answer was -NO- then my answer should be respected, just as anyone else who may of responded in the same way.

Continue to carry on - DBT
Marko1960
Well said DBT, if someone asks your opinion on a certain subject and you answer honestly, they should respect that. If I asked the question, “Who likes Islamic State?” I wouldn't beat down the nay Sayers because everyone's opinion is just that, their opinion
jt4ever
Quote:

That's huge news! Please Keep us informed with updates.
bass freak
Quote:

This is the stuff this thread wants to hear! If it happens will it be live or recorded for a later broadcast? I'd really like to hear it
Quote:

BIG WOW! Do you get to interview George face to face if it happens? If you do, get photos taken! We'd all love to see. As said by others let us know more details about it. I would really like to give it a listen if it happens

Reply to this thread