0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Best Concert

Cheekychuck
What is the best concert you've ever been to. Whatever the reason. Lost virginity, love of music, booze, drugs, etc.

Mine would be a toss up between Iron Maiden Live After Death tour or Meat Loaf Bat out of Hell 2. Slight edge to Maiden and shout out to Ozzy Bark at the Moon with Crue Shout at the Devil opening for him.
TheDude [staff]
foo fighters, at vila manin in italy. absolutely beautiful venue, and an awesome concert.

gogol bordello also totally killed it once when they were in town.
Marko1960
November 9th 1981, the county showground, Bingley Hall, Stafford, the final show of the British leg of the Moving Pictures Tour…RUSH
FKN AWESOME!
johnny [staff]
My favorite was Iron Maiden in Zagreb in 2003 (end of June), but mostly because of the journey there and back with my friends. That day was also the day that I had the last chance to fix my grades or I would flunk biology and have to take a written and oral exam in the summer. Since the train ride took some time and was at an early hour I skipped class that day to go to the concert. was totally worth it, and I'd do it again. The setlist and the performance was great as well!
LoudLon [moderator]
Van Halen, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge tour, back in ‘92. I was in the Army at the time. The concert was fine but what made it memorable was getting to mack all over Suze DeMarchi of the opening band, Baby Animals, back stage. But my buddy who’d come with me started acting like a jealous pre-schooler because he wasn't getting any attention and wanted to leave, and I didn't have much choice because he was my ride.

Pissed me off, man. Could be I'm just lying to myself, but the way the back-and-forth flirtation was going, I think I was in there LOL
Marko1960
Believe me Lon, you WERE in, you da man Dude
Marko1960
Not ‘Dude’, you…Lon lol
Marko1960
Can we sort that glitch out?
Sidsquishus
Dead Kennedys. 1982. Haven't had more fun at a show before or since.
johnny [staff]
Quote:
Can we sort that glitch out?

Sorted

Reply to this thread