0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cheers to Icehouse 1

Sidsquishus
11 years ago
Report this message
Thanks for the Caramel tab! Great song from an excellent album.

More please! Headshots, Casual Match, No Cheap Thrill, World Before Columbus, Lolita, Stockings, Thin Man….They're all on my ever-growing list of songs to learn.

Cheers!
icehouse1
Your very welcome!
Sidsquishus
I started working on Caramel since Icehouse1 had added a tab for it to Big Bass Tabs, which led me to search out additional tabs for the song.

This led me to an identical bass tab (http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/suzanne_vega/caramel_btab.htm). It looks like Icehouse1 copied this tab to add it to the database here. No problems with that, per se. But the bit that says it was tabbed by GioVle was cut out when it posted here - which makes it appear to have been tabbed by Icehouse1. I do have a problem with that.

Tabbing is a lot of work to do it right. Please give credit where credit is due. Deliberately doing otherwise is unfair, dishonest, and plagarism.
johnny [staff]
Sidsquishus is right, please try to add original tabs. If you do add tabs that you've found elsewhere, credit the source.

Also if someone will complain about their tab being posted here (which has happened before), I'll be forced to remove it. I'm pretty sure people'll be less likely to demand removal if they are credited for their hard work.

Reply to this thread