0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

For the Metal Heads/Accept Fans...has anyone heard The German PANZER yet? "Send Them All to Hell"

Sadwings
Great release from two Ex-members from Accept and the singer from Destruction. Heavier than Accept, I believe Herman Frank (Guitarist) is strechting his wings from Accept. Much faster. The singer has his own style, but with every listen, I'm getting used to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkgvgQ31C8

Enjoy
It was OK I guess. My only issue is that I find his voice to be a little annoying.
Sadwings
It took some time for me…maybe up to 10 spins…but I do love the music. Keep jamming to it.

Have you Herman Franks's solo material? More on the Power vocals side, same musical direction though.

S
MotorMog
Would also agree that vocals are a bit on the dodgy side

Will stick with the Mark Tornillo fronted Accept me thinks

Sadwings
MotorMog, I love Accept as well. I think that Herman Frank has been in the shadow of Wolf for several decades…glad to hear him play some heavier riffs. Blood Of the Nations is their best work “IMO” with Mark.
MotorMog
Quote:
Blood Of the Nations is their best work “IMO” with Mark.

Most definitely mate

Also with Mark on vocals they have brought in a whole new set of fans, who like myself liked the music of the classic line up but not the original singer

Youri
Blood Of The Nations ?
It's really amazing but I choose Stalingrad as my favourite album
Sadwings
IMO, Blood of the Nations was more an aggressive Metal release. Stalingrad was released too quick, however Shadow Soldiers is an excellent song…my favorite song on the album.
Panzer…just plain in your face Metal. It has some strong riffs from Herman Frank.
Thanks for your input.

S
Nice mix of contemporary Metal and old school Metal, I'd say. Sure I'm going to check them out tonight. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Sadwings.

Reply to this thread