0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

the new red hot chili peppers album

johnny [staff]
13 years ago
Report this message
has anyone hear listened to it yet? what do you think of it? I kinda like it but I can't help but hear a Frusciante shaped hole in it

Currently my favorite track on the album is Brendan's death song.
TheDude [staff]
Oh man I can't believe I haven't got it yet. One of my favorite bands.
TheDude [staff]
I wonder why The Independent and the LA times gave it such crappy reviews though. It isn't their best work but it's certainly not that bad either.
timiow
I got the CD on the day it was released and have to say to start with was dissapointed. But having re played it again and again it has now not left my cd player it is fantastic. The RHCP sound has matured!!
TheDude [staff]
I agree it's a bit of an acquired taste.
johnny [staff]
i find that most songs that I end up really really liking are the ones that take some listening to to get used to them.

if they're good on the first listen I often get bored with them. with RHCP that's not the case
Doodles
I really love it!!
Stadium Arcadium sure wasn't great, but they have come back doing well.
Can't beat old school chilis though.
I'm dreading my driving test, I can only park with freaky stylee album on!! Arghhhh!!
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
I'm dreading my driving test, I can only park with freaky stylee album on!! Arghhhh!!
LOL!

Good luck.
Rastamon
The up beat songs are good but some of the chorus's are Horrible and Cheezy. I don't like the Slow songs at all. Some of the sonds sound like they said ‘Hey, we need another song to fill the album’.
I give it an 6 1/2 outta 10

Reply to this thread