0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

LoudLon [moderator]
I played guitar exclusively for about 15 years before switching to bass. Now I've been playing bass exclusively for the last four years, and the last time I tried playing guitar (about a month ago) I realized I'd forgotten pretty much everything I could play on guitar before lol You should have heard me trying to find my way though Metallica's Dyer's Eve. I used to play rhythm to that damn song flawlessly, but this last time I was stopping every two seconds trying to remember what came next. Pffft!
The story here is quite different. I played some keyboard in my teens. Nothing special. In my early twenties I volunteered as a DJ. I also arranged gigs for starting bands. After a long time of not playing any instrument at all, I picked up the bass, six years ago, at the age of 50. It was my guitar playing son who inspired me. Over the past four years I must have covered over 300 songs. I can only reproduce a smal number of songs, maybe twenty.
Accidentally quoted myself

Why isn't there a delete button?

I was working on this song before the break began. Its simplicity and the two days it took to relearn and record shows how little commitment I had.
Where Eagles Dare - Misfits. Distortion to 110%. A little too hot to properly dress…

It's cover of cover time again… I used a pick
MotorMog
Quote:
Where Eagles Dare - Misfits. Distortion to 110%. A little too hot to properly dress…

Nice but some nipple tape next time please Jay

Any Blitz or Chaos UK covers looming

Never Surrender and 4 Minute Warning would be cool
Haha! Blitz and Chaos UK are pretty hardcore. I'll see what I can do…
Meanwhile I covered another fast Lillingtons song.
Quote:
...Any Blitz or Chaos UK covers looming Never Surrender and 4 Minute Warning would be cool
@MotorMog: Normally I don't do requests, but 4 Minute Warning is kind of fun. So here you go…
MotorMog
Quote:
@MotorMog: Normally I don't do requests, but 4 Minute Warning is kind of fun. So here you go…

Excellent job

Appreciate it

Reply to this thread