0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

CULT OF WHORES AND DOGS

Marko1960
10 years ago
Report this message
Its a crappy name I know, but the excellent lead guitarist I used to jam with, Stevie B, has joined a band with a record deal and a UK tour, I'm really chuffed for him cos this guy can shred, we are both from the same town as Maiden guitarist, Janick Gers, Gers saw Steve play one night and at the end of the night as he was leaving he looked at Steve and grunted, Huh! Then stormed out! I think some of the Metal fans on here will like them, please check them out and let me know
IamMark
I listened to Pitch Black and Murder.

There was a time when I would have appreciated their music more, but it doesn't do anything for me now. I'm not saying it isn't good. It's just a genre I don't know much about anymore.

The female vocalist was a bit of a put off for me. She has a good range as shown in the song Murder, but most of her singing is just… blah for me.

Their lead guitarist is good and the drummer seems pretty solid.

Good luck to them. Having a label and a tour is a pretty exciting thing indeed.
Marko1960
Thats the old line up, sorry about that, the girl singer has gone and my mate is the new lead guitarist. But your right, the music does nothing for me either
Steve.b
Thanks for taking the time to listen to us we appreciate it and we are currently working on the new album which I think will definitely see a number of changes in the style and direction of the band so stay tuned for more news soon you can hit us up on Facebook or alternatively on the band website thanks Steve.b
johnny [staff]
do you have any youtube links?
Steve.b
You can check out my youtube videos on my page ( therizingforce ) but new teaser from new album will be out soon thanks Steve b

Reply to this thread