0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any CD collectors?

Quote:
I still buy cds occasionally, as far as cassettes go i still have a ton. Back in the eighties u couldnt hear rap music till late at night. Usually after 10pm on most stations (chicago).grew up in a poor area so we would swap cassettes. The rarity that someone had the original was awesome. i would stay up and record. It was fun its just that tapes would rip and u would have to tape it back. Even worse the stupid DJ talking over the begining of a song. Good timesHonarable mentionsNirvana nevermindLiving colour vividThe police synchrnicity and outlandos d amourN.w.a straight out of comptonDe la soul three feet and risingAll on cassetteHa
If only I was alive in the eighties.
MannyIII
Lol, the rap music part.

It was really good back then.

Ha
linkinpark232
Quote:
That's not even the worst break-up I've had, man. I could tell you stories, but you probably wouldn't believe half of them. Hell, they happened to me and I don't believe half of them LOL

STORY TIME
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: I still buy cds occasionally, as far as cassettes go i still have a ton. Back in the eighties u couldnt hear rap music till late at night. Usually after 10pm on most stations (chicago).grew up in a poor area so we would swap cassettes. The rarity that someone had the original was awesome. i would stay up and record. It was fun its just that tapes would rip and u would have to tape it back. Even worse the stupid DJ talking over the begining of a song. Good timesHonarable mentionsNirvana nevermindLiving colour vividThe police synchrnicity and outlandos d amourN.w.a straight out of comptonDe la soul three feet and risingAll on cassetteHa If only I was alive in the eighties.

so you're one of those people
MannyIII
What? I have tons of cds too.

All genres man

Lmao
linkinpark232
A couple weeks ago I got an original 1983 or 84 (whatever year it was released) vinyl release of Shout At The Devil with a nice, big ol' inverted pentagram on the cover before it was changed
linkinpark232
No I meant to quote that cliffburton guy. That stupid “If only I was alive in the 80s” pisses me off so much
Quote:
No I meant to quote that cliffburton guy. That stupid “If only I was alive in the 80s” pisses me off so much
Why does that piss you off?
linkinpark232
Because, you're already in this generation!!!! It's not like anything's changed, there was still shitty music and we still have all of the same bands that you would've had in the 80s, 90s, 70s, etc. Just get over it, you're alive and was born sometime past the 80s
linkinpark232
Let alone more than just music has changed. A lot more

Reply to this thread