0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any horror fans?

LoudLon [moderator]
It's great, Link. And the soundtrack kicks all kinds of ass.

Leira – here's a short list of psychological horror flicks I'd recommend:

Jacob's Ladder
Session 9
Rosemary's Baby
Frailty
The Shining
Psycho
Silence of the Lambs
The Wicker Man (original)
The Changeling (from 1980, not the Angeline Jolie flick)
American Psycho
Leiria
The ones from the list that I have seen I loved so Im definitaly going to see the others. Thanks Lon
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: btw link, if you watched elm street when you were very young, i'm pretty sure you won't have a problem with child's play. chucky's catchphrases are really funny! Personally, “Childs Play” was boring. (Like most slashers)

That's why I usually don't watch anything like that because it's cliche. Oh no, a person was stupid and backed into a dark corner. I wonder what's gonna happen.
linkinpark232
I forgot about The Shining and Silence of the Lambs.
TheDude [staff]
horror movies scare me.
Leiria
linkinpark232
I also find Friday The 13th cliche and boring. I do remember when I watched it after Nightmare On Elm Street I was like “woah naked girls”
Leiria
Friday 13h is the most cliche filled of them all. Im not sure wich one but there was one that had all the 10 main horror cliches.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Friday 13h is the most cliche filled of them all. Im not sure wich one but there was one that had all the 10 main horror cliches.

Probably all of them
linkinpark232
Finished The Devil's Rejects maybe 20 minutes ago. I didn't like it very much at all, especially compared to House of 1,000 Corpses. It wasn't even a horror movie, it was more of an action. The ending is a lot like the ending of The Shining, the dad in The Shining hunts down the little boy with an ax and the black guy gets chopped, same thing happened in The Devil's Rejects..

Reply to this thread