0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What's the very first song you go to when you pick up your bass or guitar to warmup?

Bwkuehn
Hall of the Mountain King. Starts off slow, then speeds up. Uses all of the strings, and makes you stretch your fingers.
Marko1960
I like the outro part in ‘Jacobs Ladder’ it's a nice little excercise
linkinpark232
Quote:
Black Sunshine by White Zombie, but have been known to start warming up with scales too. (Boring, I know…

That is a pretty great song to play
Marko1960
Now I'm Feeling Zombiefied by Alien Sex Fiend
F6F Avila
The Classic blues/jazz song Spoonful.
linkinpark232
Speaking of White Zombie, Sean's bass lines were so boring on Astro Creep:2000 but on La Sexorcisto they actually took time to learn…
Shango
Quote:
Quote: Black Sunshine by White Zombie, but have been known to start warming up with scales too. (Boring, I know… That is a pretty great song to play

I play Black Sunshine too, good for warming up your fingers with the timing, speed and stretching, especially when playing my B.C. Rich Warlock Revenge bass as it's so big.
Shango
Quote:
Speaking of White Zombie, Sean's bass lines were so boring on Astro Creep:2000 but on La Sexorcisto they actually took time to learn…

I think Shauna Reynold's basslines are really good, especially as she is doing the helicopter with her hair at the same time, La Sexorcisto is definitely the best White Zombie album anyway, it inspired me a lot with my bass and guitar playing.
Stealer
Mr Big by Free. Andy Frazer is greatly underated.
Take the power back by RATM, simple and fun slap rif.

Reply to this thread