0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass Lesson/Tab Requests

just3boyz
what kind of tone are you looking for?
Leiria
The one in the songs I requested
linkinpark232
I dunno but I love noise rock! If you like Metz check out Wavves and Surfer Blood
just3boyz
I'll see what I can do. Sounds like you're gonna need a fuzz pedal or distortion if you're gonna play those Metz tunes cuz I'm pretty positive that's not a tune you can get by just messing with the eq
Leiria
I though that too, so I decided to ask since I dont know much about pedals
Leiria
Quote:
I'll see what I can do. Sounds like you're gonna need a fuzz pedal or distortion if you're gonna play those Metz tunes cuz I'm pretty positive that's not a tune you can get by just messing with the eq
Did some searching of my own. Apparently this is the dude's pedalboard

Towelie
Just3boyz, I just wanted to pop in here and thank you for tabbing the Trailer Park Boys theme. It sounds great!
just3boyz
Leiria: It's definitely those 2 distortion pedals that add alot to his tone. the noise suppressor helps to eliminate a bunch of extra noise. that sans amp compressor adds to the tone too.

Towelie: no problem! i love that show and the theme song's great! lemme know if you got any other requests.

sorry i haven't gotten to alot of your requests guys. between work and recording and practices i have'nt had much time to transcribe this stuff. as soon i can get to it i'm on it!

Leiria
Dont worry. Any help you can provide is extremely appreciated.

Reply to this thread