0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

World Cup - Brazil

MannyIII
Sorry , belgium shouldve won 5-0. Howard played outstanding, but the defenders and mid-fielders played horrible. The shots on goal for the us were horrible. The united states will never compete with the rest of the world. Our best athletes play football, baseball, basketball and hockey. Until then enjoy rooting for a miracle. Its fun though
Belgium should have won & scored loads of goals, but great goalkeeping & poor finishing meant after 90 minutes it ended up 0-0. That's not the USA's fault. Extra time they were tired & fresh Belgian substitutes eventually led to the USA's downfall. What the USA lack in star quality or skill they make up for with team spirit & a never say die attitude. I for one was really impressed with them. They had tons of support in the Stadium & within the States.
I don't mind rooting for a miracle & the second half of extra time nearly provided us with one.
Marko1960
The States played well but I've got a funny feeling about Belgium, I think they could be a surprise in this tournament
Gerr
France'll win the Cup again. And I hope that Brazil is eliminated tomorrow
Gerr
The United States Soccer improved. The teams are also hiring good players. I liked the goalkeeper, he saved the team often
mayhem
Probably never gonna happen but i'd like either Columbia or Costa Rica to win it
jt4ever
I'm not a big football fan but I would like to see someone different win it.
mayhem
Oh well my two tips for the world cup ended. Costa Rica mind you were magnificent & should hold their heads up high. They like a few other countries showed what football is really about. This world cup has restored my faith in the game
Marko1960
I reckon its Germany v Argentina with Germany coming out on top
Ezzo
I hope Germany wins tomorrow

Reply to this thread