0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

It's cool to play bass because...

darkhorse
11 years ago
Report this message
…you get to do what you like, and have a rocking good time while being yourself!
IT makes you feel like a bad ass
…it is harder in explotation than an simple guitar, and if you try to play rithm or solo guitar tabs on bass, it takes more patient and fingerhurt, but finaly when you can play this, you feel proud of self, and can easy play this on electrick guitar. Bass is realy harder and takes more time to study. I know there is a bassists which plays like 0 3 2 1 0 and other shit like that, and those are the reason of thinking that bass is easyest instrument, and only stuped plays on bass. Wrong!
because you feel awesome, you can´t explain it, but you know it´s right…..
Quote:
because you feel awesome, you can´t explain it, but you know it´s right.....
Agreed
Joseph
Bass is a unique instrument but just as necessary as guitar and drumas
Quote:
because you feel awesome, you can´t explain it, but you know it´s right.....
too true plus the ladies love a bassists hands =P
It makes you feel unique, and after stressing on a song and you finally learn it you feel like SUCCESS!
Quote:
...it is harder in explotation than an simple guitar, and if you try to play rithm or solo guitar tabs on bass, it takes more patient and fingerhurt, but finaly when you can play this, you feel proud of self, and can easy play this on electrick guitar. Bass is realy harder and takes more time to study. I know there is a bassists which plays like 0 3 2 1 0 and other shit like that, and those are the reason of thinking that bass is easyest instrument, and only stuped plays on bass. Wrong!
SO TRUE
Everytime you hear a good song guarantee if there is bass in the song. You will always remember the bassline because it stands out and keeps the beat going.
Playing bass is cool as you can shake the floor with your playing………..Bass Rocks \m/

Reply to this thread