0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

So do women like bass players?

johnny [staff]
Helps to have an ugly singer and guitarist I think the drummers have it the worst, sitting way there in the back.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Helps to have an ugly singer and guitarist I think the drummers have it the worst, sitting way there in the back.

But no one cares about the drummer
KissyBoy [staff]
I don't know why don't you ask them haha
Marko1960
Suppose it would help if you had a dick like a blind cobblers thumb
just3boyz
Usually the main reason any girl likes a musician is because they're good looking. they like guitar players and singers because they hog the spot light. if you're a beef cake you got nothing to worry about. if not, hit the gym and work on your voice a bit. worse comes to worse you can at least do some back-up vocals.
IamMark
Quote:
Usually the main reason any girl likes a musician is because they're good looking. they like guitar players and singers because they hog the spot light. if you're a beef cake you got nothing to worry about. if not, hit the gym and work on your voice a bit. worse comes to worse you can at least do some back-up vocals.
Explain Keith Richards…
linkinpark232
There's a lot of extremely ugly guitarists that get lovin' and then there are a lot of better looking bassists that don't get the lovin'
just3boyz
keith got pussy cuz he was famous. also some ugly guys are just good at talking to women.
linkinpark232
True true
Marko1960
What about Steven Tyler, he looks like his face caught fire and somebody put it out with a shovel

Reply to this thread