0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Lame forum

Chopps
11 years ago
Report this message
Seems this forum is pretty beat,, All the others are mostly BS and a lot of nothing too do with bass at all. Why so little activity here >>>
TheDude [staff]
i have no idea.

the number of registered users is pretty good, the traffic the site is getting is fine… everyone is too shy?
Sidsquishus
I'm here for tabs, as a good tab really helps when I learn a new song. Much slower for me if I have to learn it just by ear.

I'm not here for talking; in the words of Bauhaus: small talk stinks.

That said, of the several forums and tab sites I have looked at since the demise of BassMasta, this site has had the most friendly, most honest, most helpful, and least antagonistic members (i.e., most BassMasta-like) of any site I have found. When I have a question of technique, equipment, a tab I'd like to find, the users of this site have been helpful. (TalkBass is useful for equipment and technique questions as well.)

I don't need to know who your favorite bass player is or why you got into bass playing - it is unimportant trivia to me. I do appreciate people submitting good (correct notes, complete songs) tabs. That is why this site is in My Favorites, and why I visit it daily.
Chopps
@sid squshious Im a fairly new bass layer and still have many questions.. As far as tabs go this site tops them all. I found that other site forums are all BS and never helpful. Im addicted to my bass and want to know everything I can about playing it. I by no means am putting down this site, I'm on it 24/7 and glad I found it. It has been very helpful and would recommend it highly.

Reply to this thread