0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

80's Music

You along with a few others really enjoy this thread. Thankfully you've given it a reboot so we can get it going again.
softcell62
Yeah, let's get this 80's party started!
Whoohoo!!! 80's party. Have to look for my thin leather tie and MC Hammer pants.

New Musik - Warp
johnny880
Kind of reminds me of The Buggles. Video killed the radio star. A breakthrough video which was the first to be played on MTV. I think. I could be wrong. Not quite the eighties but close enough. Those two went on to do good things. Playing with YES and producing. I could come up with 50 great forgotten tunes from the eighties that I liked if I hadn't forgotten them ! I will do some research on my missing memories and share some jems with you. If I remember to do that !

Endgames - Waiting For Another Chance

Paul Young - Sex (dedicated to Jay for his recent topless behaviour)

Divine - Shake It Up
LoudLon [moderator]
I was aware Divine had a minor musical career outside of his John Waters films, but oof! Hearing him sing is almost as unappetizing as seeing him eat dog pop in Pink Flamingos…

Quote:
I was aware Divine had a minor musical career outside of his John Waters films, but oof! Hearing him sing is almost as unappetizing as seeing him eat dog pop in Pink Flamingos…

Not a Divine fan but just love this song.

Reply to this thread