0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

A penalty for users

jt4ever
Please calm down slam, no need to lose your temper over something you can't control.
jt4ever
PS. Threads do go off topic every now & then slam. If it does either reel it back in back to the topic or just ignore it & start again in another thread.
johnny [staff]
Quote:
we need some kind of punishment for people who are being moronic or causing issues. a 48 hour ban or restriction from posting perhaps?

no, we really don't need any alternative punishments for people who are being moronic. everyone is allowed to be moronic as long as you're not offensive and follow the rules.

please read the rules:
http://www.bigbasstabs.com/rules.html

the punishment for being offensive or writting stuff that's against the rules is deletion from these forums, simple as that. no half measures.

as for moderators or hierarchy, currently there are only three - me, thedude, and kissyboy.

Stuff that we can and will do:

• delete a user entirely (this will delete all his forum posts, private messages and everything)
  • delete an inappropriate post or thread
  • edit a post or thread (it will be noted in the post that it was edited by the staff)

that's it. Another mod will join the ranks of us three very soon. We were busy on the new design, so we couldn't roll out the features that we need for easy modding.

That's currently the final word on punishments.

We'll consider implementing an ignore button so that each user could potentially ignore other users, but I would much rather not do that and have everyone just be cool with one another. Try not to offend, and try not to be easily offended.
Thanks for the clarification johnny. I think that puts this subject to bed.
really eighties? lol cause the post wasn't clear enough we needed you to help us understand
Marko1960
I say kill them all…..KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLL HAR HAR HARRRRRR!!!….. Or block them, whichever is easiest
IamMark
Quote:
no, we really don't need any alternative punishments for people who are being moronic. everyone is allowed to be moronic as long as you're not offensive and follow the rules.
Marko1960
Peter Griffin would so kick that blokes ass
Quote:
really eighties? lol cause the post wasn't clear enough we needed you to help us understand

Well you needed help in understanding the obvious more than anyone else.
Latex Sex
Good point 80's

Reply to this thread