0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New website design!

TheDude [staff]
10 years ago
Report this message
attention BBT community!

you may have noticed that we changed the layout of the website a bit. this was mostly done because the old design wasn't responsive (looked like crap on mobile devices), but also because we felt it needed some refreshing.

so, the functionality of the website should be pretty much exactly the same as it was before. if you experience any issues though, please send a private message to any of the staff, or shoot us an email. we did this to provide a better experience for our users, so please let us know if we accidently broke anything.

we hope you guys (and gals!) like the new design! if you have any suggestions about it, we'll take those into consideration, too.

oh and, keep rocking. never stop doing that.
KissyBoy [staff]
yeeaaaah! word. designer chiming in here. i did most of the design

many of you use this site a lot, and many people don't like it when something they use regularly changes. but we really believe that this change is for the better, and we're committed to keep improving this site. if you have any issues with the design or have any suggestions, let us know here or send me a private massage.

there are still some areas that need touching up design-wise (the user profile page, etc.), and I'm going to fix those ASAP.
Marko1960
dont like it
KissyBoy [staff]
thanks for the feedback! anything in particular that bothers you about the new design?
johnny [staff]
Also if you spot any problems please tell us which browser or device you're using!
Leiria
Looks great on my brothers iPhone
MannyIII
5 star rating, very nice
linkinpark232
I'm with Marko on this one. I want to see the old version. It was easier on my phone and everything wasn't crammed together
Marko1960
Actually it was crap on my Galaxy S4 but it's pretty cool on my iPad, seems faster too
MannyIII
iPhone and iPad works great, nice update
This layout is a huge improvement over the old one. The first layout had that Dull appearance, this one is very much “Clean and Smooth”, which seems to have been the goal of doing so without getting too fancy with it.

Is there any upcoming plans on implementing ad-on's, or other configurations to the site?

Reply to this thread