0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

the ramones

jt4ever
Quote:
some of them are horribly off.. like shes's the one. its not a 3 line song lol. and its got notes in the tab that are missing 100%if i take the time to sit down and fix some of them up does anyone care? will they get used? and does anyone have any ramones requests?

We want the best most accurate tabs on the site. If you think you can improve any flawed tab, just go for it.
Marko1960
I think looking for 100% accurate tabs is a bit anal! the chance that any bass player playing his bassline as recorded note for note night after night is rare! it's really about the feel. The people who give their time to tab for other members deserve praise not criticism
thats only half true marko lol. there are a cpl tabs around that are maybe 25% correct.. thats kind of not cool
jt4ever
Based on the last 2 comments I know what Marko is getting at but in this case I don't think Slam is putting down bad tabs (hopefully). Any tab is good, even a partially poor one. All tabs are appreciated. I look at all kinds of tabs from the brilliant to the ridiculous, but without them & the hard work of people who submit them, I would be lost.
If someone like Slam can see a poorer tab & can improve on it, then why not? It helps everyone out in the long run. It's not a put down of the original tab, just an improvement.
you are correct i wasn't putting the tab down.
Glad that's all sorted out.
JohnG
Keep in mind, when searching for accurate tabs, what the band plays live is not always what's on the records.
jt4ever
That's very true JohnG.
just3boyz
I think that if you can't find a tab of a song that's accurate, it might be a sign that you should try to figure it out yourself. the best musicians learn by ear. i'm not trying to mean that in a spiteful way either. more of a “You have the power!” kinda way.
Marko1960
It's the difference between painting a picture on a blank canvas and doing a painting by numbers, you learn more and become more creative and develop your own style with a blank canvas

Reply to this thread