0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Favorite album of all time?

Quote:
Whaaaaaaat? Did you somehow mistype “That's the only album with no solos and the drums sound like pots and pans”. I'm sorry, I really don't want to bash anyone for their tastes, but come on even death magnetic is better than st. anger.
Totally agree Johnny. Death Magnetic ain't great, but St. Anger blows.
Marko1960
Someone has probably said that the question is a big ask, I wouldn't be surprised if LoudLon said that's like asking what's my favorite major organ and I'd agree
linkinpark232
I thought the drums were okay. It gave it more of an industrial metal feel and in a lot of songs there was just noise, exactly like industrial metal. Metallica wasn't ever thrash anyways. Well Kill Em All I guess was
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm a lifelong Metallica fan, but even I thought St. Anger was a major misfire. I do think it has a couple decent tracks – namely Frantic and Sweet Amber – but that's about it.
linkinpark232
I really like that bluesy riff in the beginning of Sweet Amber
they are just trying too hard now.. music should just flow out
its like green day… wtf was uno dos and tre? a waste of compact discs?
linkinpark232
Finally someone agrees about Metallica. They've been in it for the money since Reload I say. Ain't My Bitch, King Nothing, and Fuel were the only good songs from Load or Reload
linkinpark232
And Green Day has always been a joke. Dookie and American Idiot are their only quality albums to me
LoudLon [moderator]
Link, Link, Link…I feel for you, buddy. Green Day, a joke? Metallica, sell-outs? What next, The Sex Pistols were John Denver wannabes?

C'mon, son!

Reply to this thread