0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

VOTE FOR MODERATORS

Marko1960
I would have suggested Dannybassman but he's about to join the U S Air Force so he'll be too busy learning how to crash a Hawker Harrier or Black Hawk helicopter lol ( funny but true )
Latex Sex
Lon, Sid & Marko with a bit of Slam on the back burner.
mayhem
Lon - Sid - Marko - 5 string guy. Anyone of those 4 would do a good job
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
I really do appreciate the gesture MARKO but I don't like to have these kinds of responsibilities, I like to keep it to the standard me submitting tabs and lessons but thanks bro.
lol nobody wants the job someone has to do it
Lon, Marko, Sid, and Slamingerrrrrr. I would say me, but I'm modest and don't want that kind of power. I like that I was suggested. Thank you Mayhem, but I'm not ready for that kind of responsibility.
LoudLon [moderator]
Ah, c'mon. It's not like being Spider-Man or anything, it's not like you'd be out there seeking justice in the name of your dead uncle. It's a few minutes here and there a day, keeping the riff-raff to a minimum. It's more like being a bouncer than anything, minus the risk of slugging an unruly drunk and having to pluck his teeth out of your knuckles.

Also, I was a bouncer for a couple years after I ETSed from the Army and can tell you, chicks love bouncers. So as a BBT bouncer, you'd be getting virtual tail left, right and center. Just be sure you have an anti-virus program. You never know where those chicks have been.
Quote:
Ah, c'mon. It's not like being Spider-Man or anything, it's not like you'd be out there seeking justice in the name of your dead uncle. It's a few minutes here and there a day, keeping the riff-raff to a minimum. It's more like being a bouncer than anything, minus the risk of slugging an unruly drunk and having to pluck his teeth out of your knuckles.Also, I was a bouncer for a couple years after I ETSed from the Army and can tell you, chicks love bouncers. So as a BBT bouncer, you'd be getting virtual tail left, right and center. Just be sure you have an anti-virus program. You never know where those chicks have been.
Ok, I'll do it lol.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Ah bah bah bird bird bird, the bird is the word
Quote:
Ah bah bah bird bird bird, the bird is the word
Best episode ever.

Reply to this thread