0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Registration

johnny [staff]
sounds like a good idea. i like it that you CAN say the f word (not the offensive one) but we'll enable filters for unregistered users and minors (introduce a checkbox at registration for minors)
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Uncle Lon Knows Best
jt4ever
Quote:
How's about a filter that replaces known racist words or excessively sexual language with a happy word? Like, say, the f word replaced by “very much.” The n word with “loving.” The gay f word with “Tony Danza.”Picture the next jerk-hole who comes in spamming “I very much hate loving Tony Danza.”Boom. Dealt with.

Perfect solution. Lon to the rescue as always!
LOL lon
Quote:
How's about a filter that replaces known racist words or excessively sexual language with a happy word? Like, say, the f word replaced by “very much.” The n word with “loving.” The gay f word with “Tony Danza.”Picture the next jerk-hole who comes in spamming “I very much hate loving Tony Danza.”Boom. Dealt with.
Tony Danza, nice lol.
Seems to me like the next guy who gets the balls to mess with us should be pimp slapped. I ain't afraid to slap a ho LOL.
Sidsquishus
Not a fan of that language, 5 string guy.
Quote:
Not a fan of that language, 5 string guy.
Sorry Sid, and any others I may have offended. It was ment in a total joking manner. My apologies
no worried 5 string guy. we are all different. sid IS pg. im XXX hah. i laughed at your comment
Quote:
no worried 5 string guy. we are all different. sid IS pg. im XXX hah. i laughed at your comment
I knew someone would laugh. I could of been much, much worse. I could of explained what a Slovakian Traffic Cone is, but I don't want to be banned, so that will be kept in the dark.

Reply to this thread