0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Registration

johnny [staff]
sounds like a good idea. i like it that you CAN say the f word (not the offensive one) but we'll enable filters for unregistered users and minors (introduce a checkbox at registration for minors)
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Uncle Lon Knows Best
jt4ever
Quote:
How's about a filter that replaces known racist words or excessively sexual language with a happy word? Like, say, the f word replaced by “very much.” The n word with “loving.” The gay f word with “Tony Danza.”Picture the next jerk-hole who comes in spamming “I very much hate loving Tony Danza.”Boom. Dealt with.

Perfect solution. Lon to the rescue as always!
LOL lon
5 string guy
Quote:
How's about a filter that replaces known racist words or excessively sexual language with a happy word? Like, say, the f word replaced by “very much.” The n word with “loving.” The gay f word with “Tony Danza.”Picture the next jerk-hole who comes in spamming “I very much hate loving Tony Danza.”Boom. Dealt with.
Tony Danza, nice lol.
5 string guy
Seems to me like the next guy who gets the balls to mess with us should be pimp slapped. I ain't afraid to slap a ho LOL.
Sidsquishus
Not a fan of that language, 5 string guy.
5 string guy
Quote:
Not a fan of that language, 5 string guy.
Sorry Sid, and any others I may have offended. It was ment in a total joking manner. My apologies
no worried 5 string guy. we are all different. sid IS pg. im XXX hah. i laughed at your comment
5 string guy
Quote:
no worried 5 string guy. we are all different. sid IS pg. im XXX hah. i laughed at your comment
I knew someone would laugh. I could of been much, much worse. I could of explained what a Slovakian Traffic Cone is, but I don't want to be banned, so that will be kept in the dark.

Reply to this thread