ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR X—MEN CARTOON MAKER
1. When viewing the Stan Lee movies, 8MB RAM is highly recommended for
2. If the performance of the X—MEN CARTOON MAKER seems to become sluggish
after running for some time, simply exit the program and restart it.
This should restore performance.
3. When drawing an outline that will be filled, such as the Trace borders,
make the line solid or the fill color will go through the gap and fill
the entire picture. It is easier to see any gaps when using a thicker
line for the outline. Play with different thicknesses and the fills to
see what works for you.
4. The Paint Bucket fills (in the Background library) will only work against
a blank background or one filled by a color from the color bar.
5. If you purchase the Spider—Man Cartoon Maker after you have bought X—Men,
you can still combine the two. Simply install Spider—Man, and then
6. Once you have combined the X—Men and Spider—Man libraries, you may notice
that a few of the Spider—Man backgrounds are mixed in the with X—Men
backgrounds. This is to ensure that movies made with the Spider—Man
Cartoon Maker will playback correctly.
7. LOOK FOR MORE CARTOON MAKERS COMING SOON FROM KNOWLEDGE ADVENTURE!